What About Bob?

The life and times of Bob Knapik Photographers

1-888-666-2471

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The big 4.0.

WOW, 40 years old today.  I can't believe how time flies.  I still feel like I am in my 20's.  I can remember when my mom turned 30 and how that was a very big deal for her.  Times have really changed and I think 40 is the new 30, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Milestones like this are great reminders to take a step back and reflect on the previous years.  I can't believe how blessed and lucky I am.  My family and I are healthy, I have the greatest wife and daughter in the world, I have travelled to almost every place that I have ever wanted to (only a couple of places left to check off), and I have found a profession and career that I love.  What more could a guy want?  Nothing major planned for today.  We are heading to Cancun in a couple weeks and we will have the big celebration there.

2 comments:

JACK RATANA said...

YEA for Bob, I'm about two years behind you buddy and I like what you said about the new 30.

Liga Photography said...

Happy Birthday Bob!! Have a margarita for me in Mexico!